Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)course is the leading certification and ideal course to study in IT.It helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success.
This is a 2 day course hosted by Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer. Upon passing the CSM exam, you will be recognized as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance.
- Introduction to Scrum.
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities.
- Agile Requirement Analysis.
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs.
- Sprint Planning, Execution, Review and Retrospectives.
- Technical Debt and other pitfalls.
- Release planning based on the empirical measurement.
- Scrum in multiple team organization.
- Key Concepts for CSM Training
- Module 1: Scrum
- Module 2: Agile
- Module 3: The 5 Values of Scrum
- Module 4: When to use Scrum
- Module 5: The Scrum Framework
- Module 6: Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 7: The sprints
- Module 8: The Scrum ceremonies /Meetings
- Module 9: The Scrum artifacts /Documents
- Module10: Other Agile and Scrum meeting to help ensure success with Scrum.
After the course, the CST will enter qualifying students’ registration information with the Scrum Alliance and those students will then have access to the ScrumMaster exam. To pass, students must answer at least 24 of the 35 questions correctly (includes multiple choice and true/false questions). The exam is taken online, is not time restricted, and is open book.
You will have two attempts within 90 calendar days after you receive your welcome email to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts and/or 90 calendar days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Certified Scrum Trainer
The Certified Product Owner® (CSPO) course is a two-day, entry-level course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer®. The CSPO course is designed to cover all the basics of Scrum and also provide a large amount of material devoted to the Product Owner role.
Become a true Scrum practitioner with the Scrum Product Owner certification
What are the benefits of a Scrum Product Owner certification?
By earning a Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification you:
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Product Owner’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
- The CSPO course is designed to cover all the basics of Scrum and also provide a large amount of material devoted to the Product Owner role.
- Scrum basics and core values
- How the Scrum framework compares to other methods and when to use Scrum
- A Scrum team’s three roles and responsibilities
- The scope of the Product Owner’s role in detail
- The ScrumMaster and Team roles at a high level
- Developing a Product Vision and its role in galvanizing the team
- Different estimation levels in Scrum
- The Product Backlog—what it is (and is not) and how to groom and prioritize
- Release Management and measuring velocity
- Sprint planning and Daily Scrum Meeting
- Ways to effectively deal with stakeholders
Attend an in-person, two day (16 hour) CSPO course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) or Endorsed Scrum Trainer (EST).
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
Certified Scrum Trainer
Agile software development requires a unique approach to the actual writing of code. While there are no “silver bullets,” certain practices are much better at controlling quality, while retaining the flexibility and maintainability required of Agile’s incremental product development approach.
This 3-day course, primarily for developers, provides an immersive, hands-on coding experience with a time-tested set of engineering practices including relentless refactoring, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), pair-programming, emergent design & architecture, and many other supporting practices.
- A clear understanding of why our industry needs professional development & engineering practices
- A clear understanding of why these particular practices are well-suited for Agile frameworks
such as Scrum & Kanban.
- Techniques for teams and individuals to realistically stick to these practices in a disciplined way.
- Recognize the cultural and mindset challenges to being fully successful with Agile
- Create an obstinate focus on the delivery of customer value
- Grow self-organizing teams that deliver quality-assured, business-valued product frequently
- Day 1: Scrum Fundamentals
Day 2: Agile Technical Practices
- Programming by Intention
- SOLID Design Principles
- Architecture and Agile
Day 3: Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) / Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Introduction: What is ATDD/BDD/TDD?
- Tools and web driver
- Programming the tests (step definitions) in Java
- Testing an API
- Advanced topics
Length: 3 days
Intended Audience: Software developers, lead programmers, and architects. Participants will split into teams of 4-6 people who can read and understand the programming language selected by that team. Each participant will be working closely with others to craft real code.
- At least 80% of participants have experience with the selected programming language(s).
- Solid familiarity with an Agile framework such as Scrum, XP, or Kanban. This can be from at least 4 months on a coached Agile team, from fundamental Kanban or Scrum training (e.g., Certified Scrum Master), or from Agile Institute’s own Essential Agile Principles & Practices course.
- In order to obtain Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Developer—and in addition to taking this course as the designated 3-day technical CSD course—you will also need to complete one of two tracks through a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider: 1. Obtain your CSM (2 day training) 2. Take a Scrum Intro course (1 day) and a Technical Elective course (1 day)
Certified Scrum Developer
Certified Scrum Developer