Tamara Runyon– Certified Scrum Trainer ®
Tamara Runyon is a Scrum trainer and enterprise agile coach, with more than 30 years experience in business management and software development. Prior to establishing APMI in 2014, She worked at Intel Corp. as an enterprise agile coach, working with hardware and software teams across the organization. In her work at Applied Scrum, she has worked with such companies as Key Bank, AOL, Gerson-Lehrman Group, GHX, Sandia, BEA and many others across the world.
Certified Scrum Master ® (CSM) Certification – Scrum Alliance
This is a 2 day course hosted by Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer. Upon passing the CSM exam, you will be recognized as a Certified ScrumMaster ® (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance.
BONUS:Prepare to pass the CSM Exam by taking the EXAM in the class on Day 2 at the end of the CSM Course. (99% pass rate)
Course Overview: This is a highly interactive course where students are encouraged to ask questions and be engaged in the class activities to cement their learning. The course objectives are enhanced by real world experiences shared by the instructor. The instructor shares Scrum rules and various opinions so that students can best understand how this will impact them and which techniques are flexible and which ones can’t be changed in order to obtain the benefits of Scrum.
The engaging tutor-led Certified Scrum Master Course:
- Expands your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
- As a CSM, you will be able to fill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member.
- The certification process helps gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts.
- Introduction to Scrum.
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities.
- Agile Requirement Analysis.
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs.
- Sprint Planning, Execution, Review and Retrospectives.
- Technical Debt and other pitfalls.
- Release planning based on the empirical measurement.
- Scrum in multiple team organization.
- Key Concepts for CSM Training
Certification: After the course, the CST will enter qualifying students’ registration information with the Scrum Alliance and those students will then have access to the ScrumMaster exam. To pass, students must answer at least 24 of the 35 questions correctly (includes multiple choice and true/false questions). The exam is taken online, is not time restricted, and is open book.
You will have two attempts within 90 calendar days after you receive your welcome email to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts and/or 90 calendar days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt
Ticket price includes:
- All class materials
- A one-year membership in the Scrum Alliance
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks