Thomas Bookhamer is an Agile Program / Project Manager with the business fluency and technical expertise to align product development efforts with customer needs and desired business outcomes. He has 25+ years experience with years of proven agile experience and works in strength when facilitating organizational and process agility workshop training.
Taught and Mentored Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and teams through Interactive Workshops and Organizational Alignment.
Thomas Bookhamer– CSM, CSPO, SAFe Program Consultant, Agile Leadership Coach
The Leader Factor – Agile Business Leadership Workshop
This is a 2-day course hosted by The John Maxwell Team Certified Coach – Thomas Bookhamer.
WORKSHOP FOCUS: You may be engaged in an Agile Adoption at your organization and asking yourself if you are reaching the potential as advertised. An Agile Mindset is the key to BEING agile, resulting in sustainable agility manifested through people, not process. Are you providing the level of leadership to enable your teams to reach their potential. Is your organization buying into the vision … or, do they need to buy into you as a leader first? Do your staff members need to move from Managers to Leaders? Do your product managers and directors/managers have actionable items prioritized to serve their teams success? Are they removing impediments to increase product flow ?
- Leaders Factor: Sustainable Organizational Agility , What is Leadership? , Steps to Greater Influence and Effectiveness
- Leadership Game: Raise Leadership Awareness, Powerful Interaction and Conversations, Increase Leadership Intelligence
- Leading with Questions: Good Leaders Ask Great Questions – Great Leaders Ask the Right Questions
- Levels of Leadership: Positional, Permission, Production, People Development, Pinnacle, Leadership Assessment
- You Have a Voice – Give your teams, peers, or group a voice: Connect with your teams and demonstrate your commitment to their success, Unlock their potential and receive valuable feedback, Create a backlog of actionable items for prioritization to serve their success
1. Leaders Factor
- Sustainable Organizational Agility
- What is Leadership?
- 4 Steps to Greater Influence and Effectiveness
2. Leadership Game (Activity)
- Raise Leadership Awareness
- Powerful Interaction and Conversations
- Increase Leadership Intelligence
3. Leading with Questions
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions – Great Leaders Ask the Right Questions
4. 5 Levels of Leadership
- Positional, Permission, Production, People Development, Pinnacle
- Leadership Assessment
5. You Have a Voice – Give your teams, peers, or group a voice. (Activity)
- Connect with your teams and demonstrate your commitment to their success
- Unlock their potential and receive valuable feedback
- Create a backlog of actionable items for prioritization to serve their success
- Ticket price includes
- All class materials
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks